Creating a safe neighborhood environment where families can grow.
The process for creating a new home is as follows.
• The first step is meeting with a investment consultant to determine what line of credit or funds are available to establish a price range and budget to work within.
• Once a prospective client has established a budget/credit line/qualified loan amounts. The next step is to begin to establish a list of priorities as two areas of the home. Decisions with regards to number of bedrooms and bathrooms, garage space, single-story versus two-story, additional features basement versus crawlspace versus slab.
• We will work with you to find the best location to build the home. With numerous locations to choose from.
• After the initial consultation we will provide some potential floor plans to further narrow the criteria and a second and often third consultation will occur.
• The next step is to then bring to the table our architect who will begin to create the floor plan for our new home.
• We then will establish a final floor plan, establish the cost to build, review with our investment consultants to make sure our plan fits our budget.
• We then will move forward into the building stage. As we start through the building process decisions will be made with our design team as two exterior colors on items like roof siding windows doors garage door. As we move forward into the process decisions will be made as to cabinets in the kitchen, bathroom vanities, countertops, interior trim, paint colors, floor styles, designs and colors. We will help you choose light fixtures, plumbing fixtures and other accessories to make your home reflect your personality.
• By utilizing local contractors and building material suppliers we are able to allow our clients the ease of seeing and choosing products on display as well as doing walk-throughs of homes in our community.
• We walk through each step of the process with you and will offer assistance in the design of your complete home. Because we own the land as well as do the building we are in a unique position to provide our customers with the best possible value.